Saturday, September 14, 2013

COBASS Declaration

I, Mr./Miss… .....…………………………………………….….…son/daughter
of  Mr…………………………........................................…………..and Mrs…………………………………………..……………………declare that
1.      I promise to enter the college with the prescribed complete uniform of the college.                
         (Shoes, paint, shirt, skirt up to knee, tie, belt etc with simple design and hair style)
2.      I promise to be punctual and regular in my class and to attend the college before five            
          minutes from the beginning of the first period.
3.      I promise to return home directly after my class without being involved in any thing on        
         the way.
4.      I do not claim the fees already paid by me, if I cancel my admission or if I am dismissed        
         by the college after my admission.
5.      I promise to protect and save the college property. If I fail to do so and damage the  
         college property, I will compensate the loss.
6.      I promise to appear in all examinations (Weekly, terminal, qualifying and pre-final      
         examinations) organized by the college. If I fail, I will pay a fine of Rs. 200/- per absent        
         subject in the exam as well as I will be deprived from many facilities such as library      
         facilities, Scholarship and others.
7.      I promise to pay a high respect to the teachers and college staffs and also to show    
         decency to my colleagues.
8.      I promise to pay all my installment of the fees within the due period given by the      
         college.
9.      I promise that I do not bring mobile phone, camera, photographs and unnecessary   
         magazines, novels and other ultra type materials.
10.    I promise not to chew bubble gum, tobacco, smoking and using any type of intoxicants.
11.    I promise that I do not produce unnatural and rude sound in class room and college
         premises
         I understand that if I violate and defy the rules and regulation of the college, I may be            
         expelled form the college.
12.    I promise to abide by all the rules and regulations of the college.

SCHOLARSHIP
% Exemption In Tuition Fee Only In Class XI  PAYABLE FEE
Total Rs.
At the time of Admission
2nd Installment
3rd Installment
4th Installment






Signature of Guardian                                                                     Students' Signature
Name:                                                                                                Stutent's Name:
Relation:                                                                                            Entrance Roll No:-
Res. Phone No:                                                                                  Date:
Mobile No.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Quick Links
Download Prospectus Mukesh Poddar as Purvanchal Topper COBASS College Calendar
College Code of Conduct Our Academic Programs COBASS Image Gallery
Always on Top 10 Position Awards and Achievements of COBASS Online Handsout for Students

 

  © Blogger template Werd by Surendra Ghimire, COBASS College, Biratnagar 2009

Back to TOP